Event Holder Information Session
Interested in running an event in the Wyndham Learning Festival? Do you have an idea that just needs a little help? Are you looking for others to collaborate with? Then come join us for an exciting information session packed full of tips and tricks to help make your event a successful one. Whether you’re an experienced event holder, or new to our learning festival community, this session will give you the tools you need. Information covered will include:
- tips and tricks for finding venues
- how to make your event stand out
- ways to ensure your event aligns with the Wyndham Learning Festival goals and values
- new opportunities for small grants to help bring your event ideas to life
- how to easily upload your event details to our website.
Remember, we’re here to help you every step of the way. Save the date and join us for this free session—it’s a must for anyone considering hosting an event during the Wyndham Learning Festival 2024. Let’s make this year’s festival a memorable celebration of learning and community!
For more information please contact - Frith Littleford Wyndham CEC (0478 740 941), Diane Tabbagh WCC (03 8734 8999), or Sharyn Wheatcroft WCC (03 8734 8999)
Additional event information - Lite refreshments and fantastic company provided.